The full-colour poster illustrates five domains of educational outcomes, aimed at supporting educators wishing to match appropriate active verbs with assessment opportunities.
Circular representations of five educational domains.
The five domains are the:
- Cognitive (intellectual ) – after Bloom et.al (1956); Anderson and Krathwohl (2001)
- Affective (personal values) – after Krathwohl et.al (1956)
- Psychomotor (manual/dexterity/physical) – after Dave (1967)
- Metacognitive (developmental) – Atkinson 2014
- Interpersonal (conflict resolution, cross-cultural awareness, collaboration, and communications) after J. C. Atkinson (2014); Bennett (1986)
A sixth circle shows an aggregated view across all five of these domains and maps these to John Bigg’s SOLO taxonomy structure. The progressive nature of taxonomies is illustrated with reference to United Kingdom and New Zealand ‘levels’ of University study, although it should be noted these are calibrations and not absolute levels.
This premium matte horizontal poster is made with museum-grade paper (175gsm fine art paper). Available in multiple sizes, each poster is printed with top-tier pigmented archival inks for excellent printing results.
.: 175 gsm fine art paper
.: Matte finish
.: For indoor use
.: NB! Due to the production process of these posters, please allow for slight size deviations with a tolerance +/- 1/16″.