In-house workshops are those sessions which are hosted by you in your institution.
- A suitable venue is required. Please see the layouts suggested.
- All formats are negotiable.
- Fees are also flexible. Please see the following for guidance on costs.
Please ask for more details of any of the following one-day workshops, any combination of which is possible to provide value for internationally hosted events:
- Introduction to teaching in higher education (Faculty)
- How students learn: how we teach and the gap in the middle (Faculty)
- Foundations for learning and teaching strategy development (Strategy)
- Institutional context and going online (Strategy)
- POISE: Developing learning for diverse international cohorts (Faculty)
- Profiling students for orientation, progression and retention (Faculty)
- Horizon scanning and foresight for discipline and professional learning (Faculty)
- Understanding 'digital' students (Faculty)
- Structure of learning for online courses (Faculty)
- Structuring classroom interactions (Faculty)
- Inclusivity and diversity in teaching approaches (Faculty)
Media, Online and Digital Learning
- Making media choices, reusability and repurposing (Faculty/IT)
- Designing online learning activities (Faculty)
- Designing online assessment (Faculty)
- Designing effective intended learning outcomes (Faculty)
- Designing meaningful assessment (Faculty)
- Designing aligned learning and teaching activities (Faculty)
- Building feedback throughout your courses (Faculty)
- Evaluating the quality of teaching and learning during and after courses (Faculty)
- The evolving role of the university teacher (Faculty)
- Teaching as performance: developing your stagecraft (Faculty)
- Developing reflective practice (Faculty)
- Publishing your practice-based scholarship (Faculty)
If I can help you or your institution in any way please contact me