Delighted to be joining the International Board of JIME - Journal of Interactive Media in Education
http://jime.open.ac.uk in 2012. Looking forward very much to making a contribution.
JIME was launched in September, 1996. It's aims are:
- To foster a multidisciplinary and intellectually rigorous debate on the theoretical and practical aspects of interactive media in education.
- To clarify the cognitive, social and cultural issues raised by the use of interactive media in education.
- To radically improve teaching and learning through better interactive media.
- To publish leading international research on the theories, practices and experiences in the field.
- To link scholars and commercial practitioners
- Through its innovative use of interactive Net-based media, to be an action research project which explores the changing face of journals, and more broadly, scholarly practice in the age of digital publishing and communication.